- Three piece suite, flat-screen TV, dining table and chairs, occasional furniture.
- Wood burning stove in feature fireplace.
- Fully fitted kitchen including: electric cooker, larder fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery for 6 persons, automatic washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Double bed, TV, bedroom furniture.
- Double bed and bedroom furniture.
- Walk in shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Situated on the landing, immersion tank and a plentiful supply of blankets in case of extreme cold. Hot water bottles.
- Two single beds and bedroom furniture
- Towels are not usually provided - please bring your own.
- Bed linen is now included in the price and will be on the beds when you arrive.
- Cleaning materials are located under the kitchen sink and in the bathroom; a vacuum cleaner is located on the landing. Washing line and pegs in the garden.
- There is room for two cars in the farmyard. Please park in the designated area overlooking the garden.
- No smoking in the cottage please. Smoke alarms are located in the lounge and on the landing. A child safety gate is available which fits at the bottom of the stairs.
- The cottage overlooks its large lawned garden, (which is often home to ewes & lambs in the spring). The garden is easily viewed from the lounge window. The garden is NOT to be used as a dog’s toilet!
- We do not mind if you bring your dog on holiday, but we do not want the cottage used as a 24-hour dog kennel. Therefore, dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage for long periods. Please prevent your dog from straying upstairs or onto the beds. A maximum of one small dog is permitted.
- All rooms have electric panel radiators. There is a radiator in the blue bedroom, which is linked to the Farmhouse’s central heating
We hope you will enjoy your holiday in Hinderwell. We will ensure the cottage is clean and tidy for your arrival (not before 2pm) and we request that you leave everywhere clean and tidy when you leave the cottage (before 10am on the day of departure). These times may vary in the winter months.