Greylands Farm Cottage

Comfortable and Quiet Holiday Cottage
Hinderwell, North Yorkshire • Sleeps 6


+44(0)1947 840 845

Booking Details


How to book Greylands Farm Cottage:

  • Please ring Carol 01947 840 845 to check that the dates you require are still available, then post your booking form and cheque.
  • Please send 25% deposit with the booking form and the remaining 75% four weeks before your holiday is due to start.
  • Cheques are to be payable to ‘WJ & C Barker’.
  • Full details of how to find us and what to bring will be sent with your receipt.

Bank Transfer

If you'd like to pay by bank transfer please use these details and email the booking form to us:

  • Mrs C Barker
  • Sort Code: 53-50-15
  • Account Number: 06353630

Booking Terms

  1. Bookings will only be accepted upon receipt of a completed booking form and the 25% deposit. The 75% balance becomes due four weeks before the holiday is due to start.
  2. Cancellation - the hirer shall forfeit the deposit.
  3. The information in the brochure is correct at the time of writing.
  4. The owners or their representative shall be allowed access to the cottage at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
  5. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to visitor’s property.
  6. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the hirer and their loss shall be refundable upon demand. However, minor damages and breakages will not normally be charged.
  7. Under NO circumstances may more than the maximum number of SIX persons occupy the property. Owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
  8. I will occupy Greylands Cottage for the agreed dates and no longer.

Availability and Pricing

Current availability and pricing can be found here.

Download the Booking Form

Please click here to download the booking form.