How to book Greylands Farm Cottage:
- Please ring Carol 01947 840 845 to check that the dates you require are still available, then post your booking form and cheque.
- Please send 25% deposit with the booking form and the remaining 75% four weeks before your holiday is due to start.
- Cheques are to be payable to ‘WJ & C Barker’.
- Full details of how to find us and what to bring will be sent with your receipt.
- Bookings will only be accepted upon receipt of a completed booking form and the 25% deposit. The 75% balance becomes due four weeks before the holiday is due to start.
- Cancellation - the hirer shall forfeit the deposit.
- The information in the brochure is correct at the time of writing.
- The owners or their representative shall be allowed access to the cottage at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to visitor’s property.
- All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the hirer and their loss shall be refundable upon demand. However, minor damages and breakages will not normally be charged.
- Under NO circumstances may more than the maximum number of SIX persons occupy the property. Owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
- I will occupy Greylands Cottage for the agreed dates and no longer.
Availability and Pricing
Current availability and pricing can be found here.